September 21, 2016
We’re Looking for a Project Manager!
If you are an engaging, detail-oriented Project Manager with experience in interactive, who knows how to understand what clients are really looking for, thinks fast on your feet, and knows how to set clear expectations for everyone, then we’d love to hear from you. If you care about issues like climate change, poverty, education, and healthcare, then we’ve got some projects to work on that you’ll find meaningful and rewarding.
The ideal person thrives in close-knit teams, is flexible, a positive thinker, and has a proven track record of success in proactively driving projects and improving agency and studio process. Take a look at what’ll be needed from you if you’re here. If it sounds like a fit, then get in touch, or if not, please share with a friend.
Our Project Managers Need to:
- Lead Branding & Design Engagements from Start to Finish
- Serve as Main Point of Contact to the Client
- Develop SOWs and Estimates
- Schedule/Manage Internal Resources on Projects
- Maintain Detailed Project Documentation
- Track & Proactively Manage Project Budgets
- Coordinate & Conduct Project Meetings & Project Status Calls
- Ensure All Projects Adhere to Scope & Are Come in Either on, or Under Budget
- Maintain Client Relationships & Identify New Opportunities to Grow Accounts
- 3+ years of Account or Project Management Experience in the Nonprofit, Strategic Communications, or Design Sector
- Excellent Relationship Building & Communication Skills
- Able to Read Between the Lines; Build Trust & Instill Confidence in Others
- A Proactive, Organized, Detail Oriented, Adaptive, Creative Thinker
- Process-Minded & Detail-Oriented
- Excel at Managing Multiple Simultaneous Projects
- Experience Successfully Managing Long-Term Projects & Relationships
- Familiarity with Web Development Process & Tools
- Interest in Social, Environmental, Economic Issues
- Ability to Identify New Opportunities & Grow Existing Client Relationships
- Enjoy Bourbon!
Salary & Perks
- $50-60k / year
- 15 Paid Days Off, one Additional Accrued per Year
- Half-Day Summer Fridays
- Paid Time Off Between Christmas & New Year’s
- Professional Development Stepend
- Bourbon Friday at the Office
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. In your letter, please let us know what interests you in Constructive, why you believe you’d be a good fit for our team, and the skills or experiences you’d bring.
Constructive is a leading NYC branding, design, and interactive firm that helps leading social change organizations achieve greater impact in the world.
Founded in 2000, Constructive is focused on helping social change organizations advance their missions by providing expertise in branding, web design, content, and technology. Combining the rigor and strategic insights of a brand consultancy with the creativity and technical acumen of a web design firm, we create mission-driven brand experiences online and in print that help our clients stand up, stand out, and stand for something.