June 14, 2017
We’re Looking for a Full-Time Digital Project Manager!
We’re looking to add a full-time, mid-level Digital Project Manager to our team! If you have agency-side experience (preferably servicing nonprofit clients), are detail-oriented, process-driven, and excel at keeping projects on track and on-budget, then we’d love to hear from you. And if you want to make an impact on global issues like climate change, poverty, education, and healthcare, then we’ve got some exciting projects to work on that we think you’ll find incredibly rewarding.
We’re a highly collaborative, boutique (team of 12) agency that’s committed to producing great work, so we’re looking for someone who thrives in close-knit teams and a fast-paced environment, who knows how to work hard and have fun doing it, and who has a proven track record of successfully managing interactive projects from start to expectations—both the client’s and the agency’s.
Things we’ll need you to do very well:
- Develop executable project plans and schedules
- Partner with Senior Project Manager to manage master studio schedule
- Coordinate with team leads across strategy, design, and technology
- Proactively manage client and internal teams
- Maintain client engagement and manage expectations
- Track project progress and assess project burn rate
- Proactively keep team up-to-date on project health and milestones
- Maintain strong project documentation
- Ensure projects adhere to studio standards and processes
Skills and experience we’ll need you to have:
- 3+ years digital project management experience, preferably agency-side
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Extremely organized and keen attention to detail
- Exceptional multi-tasking abilities
- Experience with standard project management and testing tools
- Experience with QA testing User Acceptance Testing
- Familiarity with WordPress and Drupal a plus
- Work with managing projects for nonprofit or higher education a plus
- 15 Paid Days Off, one Additional Accrued per Year
- Half-Day Summer Fridays & weekly Bourbon Friday gatherings throughout the year
- Paid Time Off Between Christmas & New Year’s
- 401(k) & Health Insurance
- Professional Development Stipend
Please send the following to email@example.com: your resume, any examples of project documentation you’ve produced, and a brief letter explaining what you love about managing digital projects and why Constructive is a good fit for you.