January 26, 2021
Digital Project Manager (NY/Remote)
Constructive, a leading social impact design agency based in the New York area and operating with a remote workforce is looking to add a mid-level Digital Project Manager to our team! If you have agency-side experience, are detail-oriented, process-driven, and excel at keeping projects on track and on-budget, then we’d love to hear from you. And if you want to make an impact on global issues like climate change, poverty, education, and healthcare, then we’ve got some exciting projects to work on that we think you’ll find incredibly rewarding.
We’re a highly collaborative team that’s committed to producing great work—so we’re looking for someone who thrives in close-knit teams and a fast-paced environment, who can context switch across projects and situations, and who has a proven track record of successfully managing interactive projects from start to finish.
Things we’ll need you to do very well:
- Develop executable project plans and schedules
- Coordinate with team leads across strategy, design, and technology
- Proactively manage client and internal teams
- Maintain client engagement, communicate clearly, and manage expectations
- Track project progress and assess project burn rate
- Anticipate problems that put projects at risk and problem solve
- Proactively keep team up-to-date on project health and milestones
- Maintain strong project documentation
- Ensure your projects are up to studio standards and processes
Skills and experience we’ll need you to have:
- 3+ years digital project management experience, preferably agency-side
- An understanding of how digital products get planned and built
- Excellent communication, writing, and interpersonal skills
- Great problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Extremely organized and keen attention to detail
- Exceptional multi-tasking and context-switching abilities
- Experience with standard project management tools (ticket management, time tracking, client communications, project planning)
- Familiarity with WordPress a plus
We do our best to make sure everyone at Constructive is taken care of with a great mix of salary, benefits and perks, opportunities for professional growth, flexible work hours, and a healthy amount of time off. We expect this position to have a base salary of between $55K-70K depending on experience levels.
What we offer
Constructive is built on a strong, values-driven culture. While our expectations and standards are very high, we also prize work-life balance. Our compensation is a combination of a competitive salary and a robust list of benefits and perks. Here are the additional primary benefits that come along with base salary:”
- Company-Sponsored Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K plan with 4% company match
- Company profit-sharing plan
- Discretionary performance-based bonuses
- 2 weeks paid vacation (+1 additional day per year)
- Paid vacation from Christmas Eve through New Years
- 1/2-day Summer Fridays (Approx 16)
- 1 week paid personal/sick days
- Annual professional development stipend
- New client bonus (2.5% of largest contract in year 1 for any non-inbound client)
- The feeling of satisfaction knowing that your work is helping make the world a better place
Diversity and inclusivity
We believe strongly that diversity is one of our greatest strengths—that the more perspectives we bring to the mix, the better we are as people and the better partner we are for our clients. So, in considering if Constructive is a good fit for you, know that all we care about is that you’re qualified to do the job, share most or all of our values, and want to be here. These are the things we’ll be evaluating for every applicant—and if you meet those and add to our diversity, all the better.
Then please send an email titled “Project Manager” to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- A resume
- Answers to the following questions:
- Briefly describe a project that you successfully managed end-to-end. What challenges did you face and what did you do to overcome them?
- What do you like to do when you are not working?
- A cover letter telling us a bit about you and what excites you about joining our team
- Desired salary