July 6, 2017
Constructive & Foundation Center Team Up for Workshop
Join Constructive Founder & Director of Strategy, Matthew Schwartz and Design Director, Senongo Akpem at New York’s Foundation Center for a special hands-on workshop: Engage! Persuade! Motivate!: Maximizing Impact With Digital Content.
The event will take place on Wednesday, July 12 from 10am to 12pm EST. At this workshop, you’ll gain insights into strategies and techniques that will transform how your organization produces and delivers content online, and convert your website visitors into readers, and website visits into journeys.
In this workshop, you’ll learn about and get hands-on training in:
- The principles of content-centric design
- Design’s role in increasing credibility and persuasion
- How to organize & present content for greater clarity
- How to create greater context & deeper meaning for audiences
- How to deliver memorable takeaways and encourage longer reads
- How to produce flexible content that can be reused across channels
Established in 1956, Foundation Center is the leading source of information about philanthropy worldwide. Through data, analysis, and training, it connects people who want to change the world to the resources they need to succeed. Foundation Center maintains the most comprehensive database on U.S. and, increasingly, global grantmakers and their grants — a robust, accessible knowledge bank for the sector. It also operates research, education, and training programs designed to advance knowledge of philanthropy at every level.